Text Size Not Displaying with Dynamik and New WP Guttenberg

My theme is Dynamik, with the new WP blocks, no matter what size I select the text to be, it always displays as normal size. It looks great in the editor, but it doesn't translate when I post the blog and view it live, regardless of the browser. I've notice that the Headings, regardless of H2, H3, H4, etc. all display the same size as well.

On the WP forum, someone thought it might be the theme, hence, why this post. However, many of the more technical text structures like quote feature format, work just fine.

Any thoughts if this is a Dynamik issue or WP problem?

Below are images showing my Medium text selection, html view, and posted verison of the block of text. Even though this is a text/image block, I've had the same problem with just plain text block.

Medium Text Selected.jpg

Medium font selected.jpg
Medium Text Not Displayed_With_Extra block.jpg

@Kevin-Knauss Have you looked at your CSS to see how the class "has-medium-font-size" is defined.?

@Xpresso

Dynamik does not have this currently built into its stylesheet so you can add the following to your Dynamik Custom CSS (and tweak the font-size values as needed) to manually apply these styles:

.entry-content p.has-small-font-size {
	font-size: 13px;
}
.entry-content p.has-medium-font-size {
	font-size: 20px;
}
.entry-content p.has-large-font-size {
	font-size: 36px;
}
.entry-content p.has-huge-font-size {
	font-size: 48px;
}