Clone Active Child Theme Option Missing

Hi. I'm trying to use Genesis Devkit to make adjustments to a Genesis theme (Modern Studio Pro), but the "Clone the currently active child theme" button is missing on the theme creator page (see screenshot below). I've tried activating other themes, including the Genesis Sample theme, as well as disabling the other plugins, but nothing seems to work. I've searched the web for possible problems/solutions, but couldn't find anything. Is there a setting or requirement I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. It not critical that I use Devkit with this project, but I like the product and would prefer to be able to if I can. I also want to use the Modern Studio Pro theme for some of the elements it has built in, so I don't want to have to start from scratch with, say, the Genesis Sample child theme.

Thanks!
Dean

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 2.26.19 PM.png

Hey Dean,

Genesis DevKit can only clone Genesis DevKit Child Themes. This essentially means that it can only clone Genesis Sample-style Child Themes since that's the stock design used by DevKit. Our Themer Pro Plugin does in fact allow you to clone any Genesis Child Theme, but note that it is different than DevKit in that it provide custom coding tools/editors for your child theme files instead of the point-n-click design tools found in DevKit.