Dynamik / Digital Press Skin - Nav alignment question

Hi,

I'm using

Dynamik / Digital Press Skin - Nav alignment question

(The WP install and PHP are all up to date.)

This gives me a menu location at the top of the screen. What I want to do is have the menu full width, with one item (just a custom link) on the far left, the other on the far right.

This is a fluid design for the wrap.

On the Nav tab I've the option to centre the menu or have it left aligned. I can't think for the life of me how to have it full width, but with just two items, one at either extreme.

Is it possible?

Thanks

You could try a little Custom CSS like so:

.override .menu-primary {
	width: 100%;
}
.menu-primary li:last-child {
	float: right;
}

Hi

absolutely spot-on - thank you. I added li:first-child (taking a guess at your likely logic) to handle the left hand alignment, and that's done the trick.

I always hate to bother you (or anyone else) with support questions when I feel I should be able to work it out myself. But I have to say I'd never have come up with this - so I don't feel bad!

Many thanks.

Mike

Just as a follow-up thought/question: I normally use Chrome and/or Firefox and "inspect" to find out how a class or whatever has been coded up. Is there a better tool that I could be using, that would have led me to the same solution you provided without me having to take up your time in support queries?

@Siserone

Not really. It's just inspecting the HTML and properly applying the CSS.