Exporting Dynamik design settings to Genesis Extender

I've been using Dynamik Pro for the last couple of years. I'm at a stage where the Genesis Extender + Themer Pro combination would be a better fit for my workflow.

The obvious way to transition apps would be to export my design with the Genesis Child Theme Export feature in Dynamik, then import and activate that new child theme. The only problem is that I've never been able to export the theme from Dynamik on my live site—I get a HTTP 500 error.

I assume this is just a timeout issue. But I even if I export just the design settings, or something else relatively small, or increase the server command timeout it gets the same error. Does this happen to anyone else? Any known workarounds?

@ahateleybrowne

Could you export both your Settings/Custom and Design and then attach those to an email to us? I'd like to try importing those into a Dynamik test site and see if I can export a Child Theme without getting that 500 error. Maybe we can rule in or out your server/setup. Just use the support email address noted at the bottom of your "My Account" page at CobaltApps.com.