Locating Google Analytics Code

While on a set up call with Google, it was discovered that we had 2 lots of GA Tags firing.

I went to Genesis/Theme Settings/Header & Footer Scripts and deleted the code that was in there. That area is now totally empty.

This effectively solved the two tags firing issue. The thing is though that I don't know where the other tag code is coming from.

It is obviously somewhere as the Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension is registering it on each page that I load. I have tried viewing the html page source in the browser tap but there is nothing there that matches our UA-id or GA script.

The site is very, very old and has been moved around and updated a bit, it is also now the only site on a WP Multi-Site set up. It is possible it is hard coded somewhere?

I don't think I have it in a plugin (I have attached an image of all the plugins installed)

Can anyone suggest some places to look & check?

Thanks

Domain is houseofuniforms.com.au
https://houseofuniforms.com.au/

Plugins.PNG
Gensis.jpg

Regarding Dynamik, the only thing I could suggest would be to look through all of your Custom Hook boxes, Custom Functions, and even Widgets that were created by the Dynamik Custom Widget Areas feature, and see if there's any GA code in there. I'm assuming you've already done this, but that's all I can think of at this point.

Double-check Yoast setting. There's a place where someone might have entered the short Analytics "UA" tracking code

Thanks for the suggestions.